Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gathering Educational Technology Together

As a student in the University of Washington's Master's of Library Science program, I am embarking on an independent study into legal research from a librarianship perspective.

As one of the evaluative segments of the course design required by the independent study proposal guidelines, creating and updating this blog will serve as a record of my reflections about the various course activities in which I engage in addition to the concepts, knowledge, and methods or processes I encounter and/or use. I will write more about the course activities, and objectives outlined by the independent study course proposal in my next post.

No reflections yet, however; just getting started by testing out the blogging apparatus to see that all is working and well.

So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment